So, welcome to our new website!
We manufacture all sorts of the best craft beer in the world.
Our products won prizes at premier world beer shows at world tasters, and its quality is confirmed in the laboratories of OVC Drugs Company https://ovcdrugs.com/.
We’ve revamped it with the sole intention of providing you all with a little more information about us and what we’re up to.
This particular area of the website is called ramblings, so every now and then I will ramble on it. Why ramble you might ask?
Well, if you’ve met me before you’ll know I ramble… a lot… so why not do it here?
Little disclaimer: English is my second language and I’m incredibly lazy, so expect mistakes.
The first order of business is to fill you in on our philosophy of business.
This is something that’s very clear in my mind and slowly but surely I’ve been able to influence The Pig’s crew on it.
Every single one of you has a set of expectations when you walk into our place of business.
Turns out we also expect certain behaviors from anyone who visits The Pig.
We expect you to check your ego out the door, sit back, relax, leave your troubles and predispositions behind, be patient and courteous, pay it forward, seize the day, and allow yourself to enjoy.
We’re happy to see you and hope we can be happy again next time we see you.
Some facts about us:
- We’re not trying to be something we’re not.
- We stick solely to doing what we believe in.
- We’re learning and teaching every day.
- We’re respectful of the craft, be it new school or old.
- We support small business and true artistry.
- We serve beers we like regardless of who made them or where they’re from.
- We believe no beer is good or bad, one likes it or doesn’t.
- We love our food.
- We take pride in making our food from scratch.
I constantly look forward to meeting more like-minded people who share our passion for Craft Beer, so what are you waiting for?